Since 1 August 2019
1. Biographical page of the traveler’s passport
2. Color photo of the pet with its face clearly shown
3. Pet passport or vaccination book
4. Microchip implanted certificate
5. Blood test certificate for immune response against rabies*
6. Official Health Certificate in English, signed/endorsed by USDA/APHIS certified veterinarian*
Note - You also may need to work with your pet’s veterinarian to issue pet’s vaccination book or pet passport, pet’s picture, microchip implanted certificate, and certificate of pet’s blood test against rabies (optional).